Search This Blog

Friday 24 February 2012

Celebrate Crieff: Power Point Presentation

I had to do a wee presentation the other evening about my Secessionville painting and the linked community projects I'm doing alongside it to promote the 19th century happennings of emigration to America from my small Scottish town of Crieff.
It's the first Power point presentation I've done although I have used slides and overhead projection before. There were two other speakers, so all three presentations were put together in the correct running order and presented as one 'slideshow'.
I had help from my bloke with the layout of the slides and their artwork, but the whole thing is a lovely easy way to do a presentation....then the power of the web kicks in. Because it's all computer work, you can share the whole thing by going to a fantastic site called slideshare - who knew?

Here's the Celebrate Crieff one. My bit is last - they ended on a high note!
Celebrate Crieff

No comments:

Post a Comment